N1003 Tending Grief Newsletter Issue 3
Sold in packs of 25, not sold individually
The above table details the number of packs purchased. For example, 1-42 (packs of 25) are $21.00 each, 43-84 packs are $19.75 each, etc.
Issue 3 is the third of 7 newsletters in a grief series that allows you to stay in touch with your grieving families every other month for the course of 13 months.
Newsletters are sold in packs of 25 and we do not require a subscription for the entire year, which allows organizations small and large to order in quantities that work for your budget. Whether you are a smaller organization and need to order smaller quantities more often, or you are a larger agency that wants to order all of your newsletters for the year to take advantage of the volume discounts, we aim to make bereavement follow-up affordable for all.
Features of the Tending Grief Newsletter Series:
These newsletters were thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of the grieving population and the professionals who work with them:
- Comprised of 7 newsletters designed to send 1,3,5,7,9,11, and 13 months after the date of death so that your grieving clients hear from you regularly.
- Beautifully designed with a botanical theme, these newsletters gently deliver information on healing grief.
- Newsletters are filled with actionable items that encourage clients to make small changes and improve their quality of life after losing a loved one.
- Each newsletter contains the following helpful columns:
- The Voice of Grief
- Grief Therapist Corner
- Healing in Action
- Embracing Your Mindset
- Word Origins
- Each newsletter issue addresses grief and loss issues correlated with the general course of grief. For example, an article on the topic of shock is offered at the beginning of the series, and an article about moving on is offered toward the end of the series.
- A complete Table of Contents with article titles can be found here.
- 11x17 inches, 4 pages total.
- The series is designed to send 7 newsletter issues over a 13-month period following the loss (recommended sending to bereavement clients 1,3,5,7,9,11, and 13 months after the death).
- Newsletters come already folded in half, then in thirds - conveniently fitting in a #10 envelope, or seal with clear wafer seals and send as a folded self-mailer.
- Don't know how many newsletters you will need? Click here for easy calculation!
Want to see before you buy? Request your free samples here!